Born in Milan in 1955, she graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering from the Polytechnic of Milan in 1979.
She obtained her Professional Qualification in 1980 and, in the same year, registered with the National Professional Association of Civil Engineers of Milan.
Since 1979, she has worked with STUDIO DE MIRANDA as design engineer in the field of steel and concrete structures for the Civil and Industrial Building. Since 1991 she is a partner of the Firm.
She participated in several important projects: New Architecture Faculty of the Polytechnic of Milan; Social Centre, Local Sanitary Unit and Church in Peschiera Borromeo – Milan; Hangars for the Italian Railway Company in Verona; Workshop – offices Complex – ATI at the Napoli-Capodichino Airport; Restoration and static Reinforcement of Tittoni Traversi Palace of Desio – Milan and of Palazzo Pitti in Florence; Exhibition Building in Pordenone; New Buildings for the District-Court in Taranto, overseeing them, with special emphasis on the technical and architectural aspects, from the initial phases of design to the final ones.
She is responsible for the design of cable-stayed bridge in Val di Pai (Sondrio, Italy) and of three suspension bridges in Stadano, Mulazzo and Castagnetoli (Aulla, Italy).
She is also author of technical papers on bridges and civil and industrial buildings.